LifeForce T-2000 is another natural boosting testosterone supplement claiming to help users improve free testosterone levels. Improving free testosterone levels is another way supplements claim they can enhance your bodies functions associated with more testosterone to spare.
Claimed to revolutionize your testosterone levels, LifeForce t-2000’s website states it’s capable of boosting energy, libido, strength, muscle and overall fitness levels!
This LifeForce T-2000 review will be looking at the different ways this testosterone booster can free up your testosterone. We will be looking into their formula and clinical evidence. But more importantly we will be analysing ingredients and customer testimonials about the overall effects of LifeForce T-2000 testosterone boosting claims!
LifeForce T-2000 Claims
LifeForce T-2000 should be used alongside a workout routine so you can experience the true effects of this testosterone booster. Designed to enhance a bodybuilders growth and physical fitness levels, LifeForce T-2000 claims their supplement is key for growth, strength and stamina.
Claimed to offer a scientifically proven formula that capable of increasing testosterone levels well over 2o0%! These are bold claims considering the supplement is only freeing up testosterone not actually adding any!
How Does LifeForce T-2000 Work?
By using this supplement and putting in the sweat down the gym you will experience great gains in a matter of weeks! But that’s not all, LifeForce T-2000 also claim to be capable of enhancing metabolism levels for better weight loss. Also added into the mix is muscle tissue repairs bigger stronger and at a quicker rate.
Capable of achieving these powerful results through a process called protein synthesis, this is when your cells produce an abundance of proteins that are then used to grow muscle mass. It is stated that this process is especially useful just after a workout.
This is when your body is very low on proteins due to bodybuilding and exercising. It’s a known fact that digesting high protein foods after a workout replenishes the muscles of lost proteins and encourages them to grow and repair quicker.
Ingredients Used In LifeForce T-2000
Here are the MANY INGREDIENTS used in the formula for LifeForce T-2000. As you can see it’s packed with over 20 naturally extracted ingredients. This may be a bad thing due to so many ingredients being added to this formula. We have never known a testosterone booster based on so many different ingredients!
- Chinese doddler – Is a herb that can have a laxative effect when digested. We cannot find any clinical evidence that this ingredient supports improved testosterone levels or any other claims made by LifeForce T-2000.
- Barrenwort – Herb Proven effective on rats and rabbits for erectile dysfunction. Through injecting nitric oxide in to the muscle tissues.
- Maca Root – Packed full of amino acids, Maca Root is not capable of increasing testosterone.
- L-Arginine – Well known BCCA (branched chain amino acid) that helps with muscle growth through a process called protein synthesis.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Is known for its testosterone enhancing ability, but more research needs to be completed on this process.
- Cnidium Fruit – Can help with skin sores and rashes as an antibacterial medicinal rub. But no solid evidence suggests it helps with the testosterone levels.
- Hawthorne – Known for its ability to reduce blood pressure, but no signs of boosting testosterone.
- Oat Straw Extract – Known to help men with improving your libido levels.
- American Ginseng – Helps with mental performance and keeps the immune system healthy.
Other Ingredients Used
Other ingredients in the this formula include Catuaba, Cayenne, Ginger, Saw Palmetto, Ashwaghanda, Licorice and Velvet Bean. Although there is no definitive evidence that any of these ingredients used in the LifeForce T-2000 can boost testosterone levels. You may have better blood pressure, increased libido from the ingredient listed above, according to clinical trials and medical research we have located.
LifeForce T-2000 Returns and Refund Policy
Offers a 14 day trial, but you will need to add your credit card to receive your order. LifeForce T-2000 will bill you after your 14 days trials and every 30 day after or until you remove your card details and cancel your monthly subscription. After your trial period as ended you must return the contents within 30 days to receive a full refund!
Side Effects Associated With The Use Of LifeForce T-2000
Due to such a wide array of ingredients used in LifeForce T-2000, side effects are common and have been documented. From the many side effects we found you can experience: headaches, shivers, migraines, sickness and constipation.
Our Final Review Of LifeForce T-2000
Bad feedback after looking at independent LifeForce T-2000 reviews we found that 90% are negative. Added with so many ingredients and the high risk of side effects we would advise our readers to avoid LifeForce T-2000!
LifeForce T-2000 Review
Product Name: LifeForce T-2000